Wednesday, April 4, 2012

No news is blog news...

I can only assume that the Liwa Four are either incredibly busy, incredibly stuck, or incredibly asleep, because to date I’ve not had an update on today’s events. However this does at least give me a chance to deal with some of the Newtrix fan mail which has been piling up lately, so here goes.

Ms. K Knightley from the UK writes: "You were wonderful Phantom, a real “Spirit in the Night”. Call me. Anytime."

Whilst Scarlett J writes from New York: “If the pen is mightier than the sword P.B., come on over and teach me how to spell”

Well that’s quite enough of that, Thank you ladies. What, you thought the fan mail was for Ian?

Now obviously since my true name is a closely guarded secret, known only to a couple of hundred people, my wife Carole and cat Mia, there has been a degree of confusion in the press about my real identity. So here’s who I’m not;

I’m not a female American singer songwriter who had a hit with “Damn, I wish I was your writer” from the album” Tongues and Tall Tales” That’s Sophie B. Logger
An RAF Phantom with a Bear behind

Nor am I the ghost of Three Fingered Jimmy The ‘nuck, a Candian lumberjack who drank himself to death on the trail of a lonesome pine. He’s the phantom logger.

I’m definitely not Oliver North: I think some confusion arose in the past because he was caught trying to sell McDonnell Douglas F4s to the Nicaraguans during the late 80s. And that makes him the Phantom Flogger.

I’m also not a boxer weighing between 115 and 118 pounds (a Bantam Slogger), but should I put my mind, and lips to it, I’m sure I could be the best kisser a small settlement on the A68, 5 miles south of Jedburgh, thus making me “Phantom Blogger, the Camptown Snogger”.

You see – now you’re all desperate for news from the desert :-)

So I can tell you that despite enduring a great many difficulties, Tommy Castellazzi is still hanging in there. Go for it Tommy.

No comments: